Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

more obedient

page 2











































page 8


















There are still a few more free copies left if you are interested in taking part in * Pay It Forward Art-making Project for 2014 * . Please see the last post for details. I've had a few questions regarding the content of this little zine so I hope this sketch will give you a rough idea. The work is quite open - ended and can be "read" in other ways.

"Obedience”  is a tiny zine, (70 x 100mm). 
A sweet fantasy about a mysterious couple who migrate from London to Sydney, Australia. They amuse themselves with music and drink and lose some clothing. A dark shadow of a man keeps score beneath a blue moon. 

This limited edition zine is laser printed on Clairefontaine 120gsm digital paper  numbered and signed by myself.

I look forward to sending you a copy but will need your mailing address which you can send me via my email jackoudyn@bigpond.com once I've replied to the comment box. 




No comments: