Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"margins"- another diary bites the dust






















Recovery has its bonuses. Large chunks of time where you are confined to barracks. So more time to spend on different aspects of my artwork. I have almost completed my diary "Margins 09-11". As I work on many pages and diaries at once the work is connected in a rather web-like way,not at all sequential.
I'll post several images as I organise and catalogue each diary. My next one to progress is "Grey".


"Floors of memory" refers to our trip to Switzerland last June and  makes memory links with Japan and Sri Lanka. These places have very large memory files which come to the surface more frequently now that I have a better idea of how to boot my brain. "Dissolve the floors of memory" is from T.S. Eliot

floors of memory

No comments: