Blog Archive

Monday, December 28, 2015

written - a little book of boats

book cover






















written

it was written

and found wanting

ships of wonder

that gave

something

a dread

in spite of

the hope

and promise

you were torn apart


A sample from "Written" , a collection of 10 small, exploratory drawings I made around the idea of boats and migration.













































The quality of the scanned pages was excellent so that the archival inkjet pages allowed me to make a small edition.

4 comments:

ronnie said...

LOVE IT!

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Thanks Ronnie, hoping you too are firing on all engines ready for 2016. Must send each other something more tangible in the snail mail.

Trace Willans said...

This is delightful. I assume it will be available in your Etsy Shop

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Thanks Trace, I'm not using my Etsy shop anymore but am always open to offers, including the opportunity for exchange.Hope you have a very creative 2016 and stay in contact. Please Email me if you'd like a swap or even another collab. once your travels settle down.