Blog Archive

Monday, May 16, 2016

"sleeping with a princess"

"sleeping with a princess"


















A spare couple of hours and a  new little collection of mixed media drawings, when I should have been working on more "serious" projects. 


"according to custom"

















But I can't help myself. Like food for my head.

"like anger"

"moving shadows"















 These roughly A5 sized drawings use mainly a range of collage, linseed oil, wax, turmeric, china graph, graphite, ink and gesso. Some tasty ingredients that smell good too.


"peace for me"


















"woman on the platform"

















cover for loose drawings



















Just a neat little cover to keep them together. You can see it was quite a restless night as usual. 
Enough for a little snack. Enjoy!



No comments: