Blog Archive

Friday, April 12, 2019

2019 Northern Beaches Library Artists’ Book Award

 Good news, I'm quite excited, I have been accepted into this years  Northern Beaches Library Artists’ Book Award formerly the Manly Library Artists' Book Award. This great exhibition attracts artists from all over the world and I am thrilled to be in there with them. 



My book,  "A Prayer in Hell " , made it to last years Libris Award in Mackay and is travelling south this year for another great showing. I have never been to see the Manly exhibition myself and plan to visit this year to have a good look at all the other lucky entrants.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh well done Jack! Congratulations!

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Thanks Amanda. So good to hear from you again. Hope you are travelling well.

Jenny Davis said...

Congratulations Jack ! Well deserved!

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Thanks Jenny, are you at home or blogging from Paris? What a disaster the Notre Dame Fire has been , to such a iconic building!