Blog Archive

Sunday, June 19, 2022

"Bits"


cover



"Bits”  started life as a silk screen print “Torso” from my art student days in 1975.  The print brought back memories of my days as a young student at Art School. By incorporating some selected fragments from the original into a new series of drawings and books, around the more intimate “bits of torso”, I have been able to relive old memories from my youth.









I have been busy making quite a few smaller books, mainly of drawings during the quiet times around COVID. They are made for giving away to special friends. This little book of drawings has found its way into the collection of one of my friends who collects pillow books.



2 comments:

Trace Willans said...

Hey Jack, I left a comment on the post you tagged me in. Maybe it is time to catch up?

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Yes Trace definitely.I'll do my best