Blog Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2022

where are you?















Just when I'm seriously thinking of the end of my blogging days, along comes a blogger from the past - Trace Willans, and a little book  "Age Marks" we made together in 2014 . After exchanging some emails we are once again planning to do some more work together. 

Just as well I was still "out there" floating, adrift in the ether. Here are a few images from our tiny artist proof Where are you? , a tiny little book about getting lost. 










4 comments:

Trace Willans said...

This is such a fun book. I do hope to see the companion piece so i can compare the two. I had a lot of fun flicking through and matching the pages. Working on the next exchange.

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Thanks Trace,the companion piece is on the way but a little different.

Velma Bolyard said...

oh my god, blogging a collaboration between you two wonders of nature? glory! yay!

Jacobus (Jack) Oudyn said...

Hi Velma, long time no see but happy you found me in this antique spot and also happy to see you are still doing your "good stuff" with papers and fabric. Thanks for saying hello.