Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

"Post cutaneous"















Before I share my very latest and first for 2020, I must finish an old post from 2019. I eventually got back to more exploration and finishing my little artist's proof  "cutaneous"Another black book but there are so many more possibilities. I just love the delicacy of this paper! I have made a little folder for the book to keep it in a safe place.

The folder is made from an old X-Ray of mine, the medical nature of which seems to fit . Pity the shiny surface doesn't photograph very well.  

As the paper is so thin and fragile it is difficult to grab to turn over, so I included a little card "lifter" which lives on the back cover.
I'm thrilled that this little book has already found a happy home with someone who also has very interesting skin with just a few wrinkles. 






No comments: